天天看点

救命!父母又发来了我看不懂的文字……

本文转自:中国日报

你是否经常感觉和父母生活在平行世界里,总是 “答非所问”“鸡同鸭讲”,似乎永远听不懂对方的话。

国外一位小哥深度还原了自己和爸妈的 短信 聊天,全程洋溢着尴尬的气氛,一起来感受下

“给你带炒面”

Parents: Do u want me to bring u Chinese food?

爸妈:要不要给你捎点中餐?

Me: No I'm good, thanks.

我:不用了,谢啦

Parents: Why not it's good.

爸妈:为什么不?很好吃的!

Me: I already ate.

我:我吃过了

Parents: R u sure?

爸妈:你确定?

Parents: The chow mein is good I'll get u some.

爸妈:炒面很好吃的!我给你带点吧!

Me: I'm full mom.

我:我吃饱了妈。

Parents: Ok beef broccoli.

爸妈:行,牛肉西兰花炒面

Me: I'm full.

我:我吃饱了

Parents: Ok I bought u chow mein.

爸妈:OK了!给你带了炒面

你说我猜

猜对算你赢

Dad: Grill.

爸:烧烤。

Me: What?

我:啥?

Dad: Can u?

爸:你行吗?

Me: Are you asking me to grill?

我:你是让我做顿烧烤吗?

Dad: Yes.

爸:对!

Me: Okay that's fine. Do we have the stuff or should I go buy?

我:行吧,可以啊!我们有材料吗还是得去买?

Parents: OK.

爸:好。

Me: Okay to what?

我:“好”个啥啊?

这个爱回复“OK”的爸爸还有更好笑的故事……

Me: Grill.

我:吃烧烤!

Dad: R u hungry?

爸:你饿了吗?

Me: Yeah I'm about to leave.

我:是啊,正准备出门吃。

Dad: Don't forget the potato.

爸:别忘了土豆。

Me: What potato?

我:啥土豆?

Dad: OK.

爸:好的。

救命!父母又发来了我看不懂的文字……

CT是谁?

Mom: Left garage open Donna was there.

妈:把车库门开着,唐娜在。

Me: Who's Donna?

我:谁是“唐娜”?

Mom: CT.

妈:CT。

Me: Who's CT?

我:“CT”又是谁??

Mom: iPhone.

妈:手机。

Me: Are you Okay?

我:你还好吗?

为了避免这种听不懂话的局势发生,双语君找到了一些适合发给父母学习的沟通技巧,帮助大家更好地与长辈聊天,一起来看看。

▌给家长的建议

Ask them what they need when they want to talk to you. Do they want advice or help solving a problem? Or do they simply want you to listen to them?

先问清他们来沟通的需求,是想要建议还是要帮忙解决问题,或是单纯想让你倾听。

Be clear when giving them information. Be consistent and don't contradict yourself so that they'll be clear on what you're asking of them and there won't be any confusion.

传达信息时要清晰、连贯,不要自相矛盾,让孩子明白你要求他们干什么,从而减少误解。

▌给孩子的建议

Instead of saying, "You don't care about me at all", try this: "I feel really upset when [insert issue here]."

不要说“你根本不关心我”,试试说“当你XXX时我很伤心。”

When you use "I" statements, you're taking responsibility for your own emotions, instead of trying to "blame" them on someone else. When you use the "you" word, it can make the other person feel attacked, and so they'll be far less likely to listen to you.

用“我”开头的表述不是在责备他人,而是在关注自己的情绪。如果用“你”开头,会让其他人感觉到被针对,因此不太愿意倾听你的想法。

Choose your time wisely. You're less likely to get the outcome you're looking for when the person is feeling stressed or is busy. Find a moment to schedule a time and place for your talk.

选好一个恰当的时间。如果你在对方正焦灼或是繁忙的时候找他,就不太可能获得预期结果。提前安排好谈话的时间和地点。

你和父母沟通过程中还有哪些搞笑的瞬间?

继续阅读