天天看點

實用口語大全之三

 O.K. (知道啦!)

開飯啦!

Come and get it! *這句直譯為“來端菜!”it是指“做好了的飯菜”,全句的意思是“飯做好了,來吃吧!”。是母親常說的話。

It's time for dinner! (該吃晚飯啦!)

Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早飯/午飯/晚飯好了啊!)

該吃飯啦!

It's time to eat.

It's time to eat. (該吃飯啦!)

Finally. (終于吃上飯喽!)

這就來啦!

I'm coming.

I'll be right there. (我馬上就去。)

I'm on my way.

手洗幹淨了嗎?

Did you wash your hands well?

Did you wash your hands well? (手洗幹淨了嗎?)

Yes. (洗幹淨了。)

别弄灑了。

Don't spill it!

Don't tip it over.

把碗裡的菜吃光。

Eat all of your vegetables.

Finish your vegetables.

Finish up your vegetables.

把飯吃光。

Finish up your plate.

Finish up your plate. (把碗裡的飯吃幹淨。)

I'm trying to. (這不吃着呢嘛。)

我不喜歡吃蘆筍。

I don't like asparagus.

I don't like asparagus. (我不喜歡吃蘆筍。)

Don't be picky. (不許挑食。)

謝謝您的款待。

It was very delicious. Thank you.

It was a wonderful dinner. (謝謝您豐盛的晚餐。)

能幫我收拾盤子嗎?

Would you clear the table?

Would you put the dishes away?

把盤子洗了。

Do the dishes! *最好就這樣記住。

Do the dishes! (把盤子洗了。)

I will. (就去洗。)

Do the dishes! (把盤子洗了。)

It's not my turn. (今天不該我洗。)

Wash the dishes!

我擦盤子。

I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……幹”、“除去水氣”和“擦”的意思。

你幹什麼呢?

What are you doing? *口語中一般發成“What're you doing?”

我看電視呢。

I'm watching TV. *注意在這種情況下,TV前不加the。

有什麼好看的節目嗎?

Are there any good programs on TV?

Are there any good programs on TV? (有什麼好看的節目嗎?)

No, not today. (沒有,今天沒什麼好看的。)

野茂上電視了。

Nomo is on TV.

8頻道演什麼呢?

What's on Channel 8?

能不能幫我換個台?

Would you change the channel?

Would you switch the channel?

Would you change the station?

我還想看電視。

I want to watch more TV.

I want to watch more TV. (我還想看電視。)

You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得夠多的了。)

鋪床吧。

Let's spread out the futon. *spread意為“鋪開”。

Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出來吧。)

我困了。

I'm sleepy.

I'm sleepy. (我困了。)

Why don't you take a nap? (你幹嘛不睡午覺?)

I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睜不開眼。

作業做了嗎?

Did you do your homework?

Did you finish your homework?

好好學習。

Study hard.

Study hard. (好好學習。)

I am. (好好學着呢。)

快點睡覺。

Hurry up and go to sleep.

遊戲玩夠了吧。

Enough with your video games.

Enough with your video games. (遊戲玩夠了吧。)

I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)

一定要刷牙噢。

Make sure you brush your teeth.

Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)

I will. (一定刷。)

明天的東西都準備好了嗎?

Are you ready for tomorrow?

Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的東西都準備好了嗎?)

No, not yet. (沒有,還沒準備好呢。)

我去洗個澡。

I'm going to take a bath.

I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗個澡。)

Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)

該睡覺了。

Time to go to sleep.

Time to go to sleep. (該睡覺了。)

Just a minute. (再等一下。)

電視還開着呢。

You left the TV on.

You left the TV on. (電視還開着呢。)

Sorry about that. (對不起,我忘了關。)

You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了關電視啦。)

别把你的東西都攤在這兒。

Don't leave your stuff here.

Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的東西都攤在這兒。)

I won't. (知道了。)

把鬧鐘定在8點了。

I set the alarm clock for 8:00.

I set it for 8:00.

明天7點叫醒我。

Wake me up at seven tomorrow.

Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7點叫醒我。)

Sure thing. (知道了。)

晚安。

Good night.

Good night. (晚安。)

Sweet dreams. (做個好夢。)

做個好夢。

Sweet dreams! *該句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母對子女。

Sweet dreams! (做個好夢。)

Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭蟲”,直譯是“别讓臭蟲咬了。”但現在沒有這種意思,隻是睡覺前常用的表達方式之一。

Have pleasant dreams.