天天看點

邁克-布朗正式入主國王!球迷:希望能夠結束長達16年的季後賽荒

作者:科懷倫納德中文網

大家好,歡迎大家閱讀本期的“大航海-國王之聲”!球隊今天官宣,邁克-布朗将正式新任主帥。

國外的國王球迷管理層的這次聘用很興奮,他們認為這是很棒的一次操作,期待新賽季球隊能夠結束長達16年未進季後賽的窘境。

邁克-布朗正式入主國王!球迷:希望能夠結束長達16年的季後賽荒

[1]“布朗是勇士的得力助教,也是球隊今年防守端主要的文化奠基者。如果真要從他和馬克-傑克遜作選擇,布朗肯定是更好的選擇。”

Brown has been a solid assistant for the Warriors, and was a major culture-setter on the defensive end this year. If it really came down to him or Jackson he was definitely the better choice.

[2]“我們會為邁克-布朗欣喜若狂的。幹得漂亮,國王管理層。”

We'd be ecstatic about Mike Brown. Nicely done, Kings management.

[3]“出現了一線生機。”

A glimmer of hope appears.

[4]“我會暫時保持開心,麥克-布朗似乎是一個穩健的選擇,他将會比金特裡和沃頓出色得多。期待他新賽季的表現。”

I’m tentatively pleased. Mike Brown seems like a solid choice, who will be better than Gentry and Walton by a mile. Looking forward to see what he can do next season.

[5]“國王隊終于要打出防守了!”

Kings are about to finally play some defense!

[6]“這真是個好消息,(邁克-布朗是)一個被低估的教練,在他首次執教騎士的任期裡沒有得到足夠的贊美。”

This is terrific news, a really underrated coach, didn't get enough credit for his first Cavs tenure.

[7]“恭喜,你們得到了一名出色的教練。結束季後賽荒,讓國王的新賽季令人難忘。”

Congrats, you got a great man. End that drought and make this next Kings Season, unforgettable.

[8]“看上去福克斯将會和小薩博尼斯打很多擋拆配合”

Looks like fox is gonna be running a lot of PnR with sabonis

[9]“戴維恩将會是個威脅”

davion is gonna be a menace

[10]“我對這個選擇感到開心,我希望他能夠得到扭轉局勢所需要的一切。”

I'm happy with this pick. I hope he's given what he needs to turn this shit around.

[11]“對這次聘用持謹慎樂觀的态度”

Cautiously optimistic with this hire

[12]“現在讓我們幹點什麼,然後成功闖進季後賽吧。”

Now let’s do something and make the playoffs.

[13]“看上去國王有希望再次實作偉大,這是一步好棋!期待新賽季”

Looks like there is hope for Kings to be great again, this move is a winner! Looking forward for the next season

[14]“雖然他不是最令人興奮的人選,但我喜歡這次聘用。”

He wasn't the most exciting choice but I like the hire.

[15]“别這麼做,别再給我希望了”

Don't do this, don't give me hope again

[16]“喜極而泣—這正是我現在所經曆的,感謝上帝。”

Tears of joy - that’s what I’m experiencing right now, thank god.

[17]“如果我講錯了,有人可以糾正我,但這可能是我們自阿德爾曼以來,球隊聘用的最棒的教練”

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but this is probably the best coaching hire since Adelman

[18]“别太快作出反應,我們仍需要結果。”

Don’t react to fast. We still need results.

[19]“我打賭他下賽季就會被炒鱿魚”

i bet he will be fired by next season

[-]“走着瞧吧...走着瞧吧。”

We’ll see… we’ll see.

勇士球迷發來賀電

[20]“你們的季後賽荒很快就要結束了,勇蜜留”

Your playoff drought gonna be over soon - from a Warriors fan

[21]“勇蜜表示...國王幹了件正确的事兒,對勇士來說不走運。”

Warriors Fan.. Kings did the right thing, unfortunately for Warriors.

[22]“為國王感到開心,但這對勇士而言是個巨大的損失”

Happy for the Kings, but what a loss for the Warriors

[23]“請照顧好他”

Take good care of him please

繼續閱讀