大家好,欢迎大家阅读本期的“大航海-国王之声”!球队今天官宣,迈克-布朗将正式新任主帅。
国外的国王球迷管理层的这次聘用很兴奋,他们认为这是很棒的一次操作,期待新赛季球队能够结束长达16年未进季后赛的窘境。
[1]“布朗是勇士的得力助教,也是球队今年防守端主要的文化奠基者。如果真要从他和马克-杰克逊作选择,布朗肯定是更好的选择。”
Brown has been a solid assistant for the Warriors, and was a major culture-setter on the defensive end this year. If it really came down to him or Jackson he was definitely the better choice.
[2]“我们会为迈克-布朗欣喜若狂的。干得漂亮,国王管理层。”
We'd be ecstatic about Mike Brown. Nicely done, Kings management.
[3]“出现了一线生机。”
A glimmer of hope appears.
[4]“我会暂时保持开心,麦克-布朗似乎是一个稳健的选择,他将会比金特里和沃顿出色得多。期待他新赛季的表现。”
I’m tentatively pleased. Mike Brown seems like a solid choice, who will be better than Gentry and Walton by a mile. Looking forward to see what he can do next season.
[5]“国王队终于要打出防守了!”
Kings are about to finally play some defense!
[6]“这真是个好消息,(迈克-布朗是)一个被低估的教练,在他首次执教骑士的任期里没有得到足够的赞美。”
This is terrific news, a really underrated coach, didn't get enough credit for his first Cavs tenure.
[7]“恭喜,你们得到了一名出色的教练。结束季后赛荒,让国王的新赛季令人难忘。”
Congrats, you got a great man. End that drought and make this next Kings Season, unforgettable.
[8]“看上去福克斯将会和小萨博尼斯打很多挡拆配合”
Looks like fox is gonna be running a lot of PnR with sabonis
[9]“戴维恩将会是个威胁”
davion is gonna be a menace
[10]“我对这个选择感到开心,我希望他能够得到扭转局势所需要的一切。”
I'm happy with this pick. I hope he's given what he needs to turn this shit around.
[11]“对这次聘用持谨慎乐观的态度”
Cautiously optimistic with this hire
[12]“现在让我们干点什么,然后成功闯进季后赛吧。”
Now let’s do something and make the playoffs.
[13]“看上去国王有希望再次实现伟大,这是一步好棋!期待新赛季”
Looks like there is hope for Kings to be great again, this move is a winner! Looking forward for the next season
[14]“虽然他不是最令人兴奋的人选,但我喜欢这次聘用。”
He wasn't the most exciting choice but I like the hire.
[15]“别这么做,别再给我希望了”
Don't do this, don't give me hope again
[16]“喜极而泣—这正是我现在所经历的,感谢上帝。”
Tears of joy - that’s what I’m experiencing right now, thank god.
[17]“如果我讲错了,有人可以纠正我,但这可能是我们自阿德尔曼以来,球队聘用的最棒的教练”
Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but this is probably the best coaching hire since Adelman
[18]“别太快作出反应,我们仍需要结果。”
Don’t react to fast. We still need results.
[19]“我打赌他下赛季就会被炒鱿鱼”
i bet he will be fired by next season
[-]“走着瞧吧...走着瞧吧。”
We’ll see… we’ll see.
勇士球迷发来贺电
[20]“你们的季后赛荒很快就要结束了,勇蜜留”
Your playoff drought gonna be over soon - from a Warriors fan
[21]“勇蜜表示...国王干了件正确的事儿,对勇士来说不走运。”
Warriors Fan.. Kings did the right thing, unfortunately for Warriors.
[22]“为国王感到开心,但这对勇士而言是个巨大的损失”
Happy for the Kings, but what a loss for the Warriors
[23]“请照顾好他”
Take good care of him please