Hi everyone, I'm Allie, a good day starts with a nutritious breakfast, eat a good breakfast and have energy throughout the day. Eat good breakfast, full lunch, eat less dinner, low oil and low salt, light diet, this is my habit for many years, I hope to eat healthy, beautiful and good with friends through my sharing!
Ginger has antibacterial, cold and stomach warming, appetizing and spleen, promoting appetite and other benefits, in addition, when cooking fish and meat food, add a few pieces of ginger, can not only remove fishy odor, but also increase flavor and freshness, which is also the most common way to eat ginger. Today ginger changes the way to eat, with milk, rich milk aroma and ginger aroma combined, sweet with a little spicy, eat to the stomach is very warm, very comfortable, as long as you master the skills, the finished product is as smooth and delicious as pudding, and there is a good nutritional health effect, it is recommended that you try it!
100~150 grams of ginger, 500 ml of whole milk, 10 grams of zero calorie sugar
Surface: Moderate amount of your favorite fruit
Wash the ginger and cut into thin slices.
Add to the mill in portions and grind into ginger.
Pour the ginger into the strainer.
Press out the juice with a spoon.
Pour 25 grams of ginger juice into each bowl and set aside.
Pour the milk into a small pot and heat.
Add 10 g of zero-calorie sugar.
Stir well with a spoon, turn off the heat when the milk is about to boil, and leave it for about 20~30 seconds to cool the milk to 70 degrees.
Stir the prepared ginger juice a few times with a spoon to avoid sedimentation at the bottom.
Pour the milk into the ginger juice from about 20 cm from a high place and mix naturally using the impact force.
When all is poured, do not stir or move position, and leave it in place.
Standing until solidification can be, in winter room temperature low to cover a lid to keep warm, can help better solidification.
After solidification, it can withstand the weight of a spoon.
Plus your favorite fruits and nuts are good.
It seems that there are more ginger juice, after mixing with milk, the spicy taste will be much lighter, sweet and slightly spicy, milk aroma mellow, very unique flavor!
1. Do not use skim milk, it will affect coagulation.
2. Be sure to use freshly made ginger juice, ginger juice for a long time will affect coagulation, in addition ginger do not add water to whip into ginger juice, after adding water, ginger juice is diluted, affecting coagulation, can be like me, first grind into ginger paste and then pour into the filter to press out the juice or pour into gauze to squeeze out ginger juice, there is no mill at home can be used to chop the ginger, and then press or squeeze out the juice.
3. The milk temperature temperature is too high or too low will affect the solidification, no thermometer can cook the milk first almost turn off the heat when it is about to open, put it for about 30 seconds is almost 70 degrees.
4. Stir the ginger juice when preparing to pour the milk, because the ginger juice will have precipitation after it is placed, stir well and then pour the milk, which can better solidify.
5. Milk must be poured into ginger juice from a high place about 20 cm, because the high place can make the milk and ginger juice fully collide, mix evenly, which is also the key to solidification, then do not stir, stand still until solidified.
6. Adding sugar or not will not affect the coagulation but will affect the taste, those who do not like sugar can add less zero-calorie sugar like me, and add more sugar if they like to eat sweet.
7. The operation methods and tools are different, the amount of ginger juice is different, it is recommended that you can prepare more ginger, make more ginger juice, the remaining ginger juice can be made into tea, stew, warm the body and stomach, increase the flavor and taste are very good.
I am Allie who loves life and loves to make food, friends who like me please follow me, thank you for your support!
#My Breakfast Diary# #吃在中国#