During the "Eleventh" long holiday, many people choose to travel, and the holiday trip makes people feel happy, but pay attention to some diseases that are prone to occur during the trip when traveling. Teach you a few tricks to deal with!
Some people experience symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, and vomiting when riding in vehicles, boats, etc.
1. Before the car or boat, it is best not to overeat, but also not on an empty stomach to avoid vomiting.
2. People with a history of motion sickness can take anti-motion sickness drugs 5 minutes before boarding and boating.
3. Ginger in the mouth or wet pain relief cream on the navel can also prevent dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
Some people will have a series of symptoms such as tinnitus, ear stuffiness, earache and hearing loss after flying, which is medically called aviation otitis media.
1. Swallow frequently during aircraft lift to maintain the balance of air pressure inside and outside the middle ear cavity.
2. You can also use the nose pinch method to prevent aviation otitis media, that is, pinch both nostrils, close your mouth, and puff your cheeks hard.
Climbing mountains or traveling to plateaus, some people will experience symptoms such as headaches, rapid heartbeat, and shortness of breath, which are medically called altitude sickness. This is a physiological manifestation of the human body's inability to adapt to the thin air and lack of oxygen in high-altitude areas such as mountains and plateaus.
1. Before traveling to high-altitude areas, strengthen exercise to enhance the body's oxygen tolerance.
2. Do a physical examination first, especially those with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and respiratory diseases, they should have a serious physical examination to see if their body can withstand the plateau climate.
Swelling of the lower extremities can occur during long journeys by car, boat or long distances, often from the calf to the back of the foot. The main cause is poor return of blood or lymph to the venous vessels of the lower extremities.
1. When riding a long-distance bus, the legs should not be placed in a fixed position for a long time, and the posture should be changed frequently, and the limbs should be moved appropriately to promote blood circulation.
2. Do not walk or stand for a long time. It is best to tie a strap from the calf to the ankle during long journeys to facilitate the return of blood or lymph to the lower extremities.
3. During a break from the trip, massage the leg muscles with your hands.
4. Soak your feet in hot water before going to bed and elevate your lower limbs when you sleep, which is conducive to preventing and eliminating swelling of your lower limbs.
Some people will have allergic reactions after inhalation or contact with pollen, mainly manifested as runny nose, tears, sneezing, nasal itching, itchy face, eyes or external ear tract, with nasal symptoms being the most common. When allergies are severe, it can induce tracheitis, bronchial asthma attacks, etc.
1. When people with pollen allergies travel, stay away from pollen as much as possible. Don't visit the garden or flower-filled places.
2. Wear a mask and long-sleeved shirt if necessary to reduce skin exposure.
3. When traveling, prepare anti-allergic drugs and take them in advance or after the symptoms of pollen allergic reaction. Patients with bronchial asthma are given symptomatic treatment such as spasmolysm relief and asthma relief at the same time.
Acute gastroenteritis symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting due to eating unclean food or food contaminated with bacteria.
1. Go to the hospital for treatment in time, do not take antiemetic and antidiarrheal drugs casually, so as not to delay the condition.
2. When you have abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms due to cold or water and soil intolerance, you can take some antispasmodic, antidiarrheal drugs, and at the same time you can take some light salt water to replace the lost salt and water.
If you accidentally suffer an injury during the trip, it should be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
1. If there is a wound, bandage the wound with clean gauze and go to a nearby hospital for treatment.
2. If the local swelling is after sprain or collision, apply cold compress in time and apply hot compress after 24 hours to promote swelling absorption.
3. Accidentally fall or fall and cause fractures, do not press, knead, pinch, the key to rescue fracture injuries is not to move casually, do not let suspected cervical vertebral fractures do head up or twist movements. It is best to use wooden planks or door panels to carry the wounded. For the wounded with fractured limbs, it is necessary to take local materials, properly fix the injured limbs, and then carry them.
Overwork or emotional agitation during the trip can cause angina symptoms such as chest swelling, pain and discomfort, which is mostly "exertional angina".
1. When traveling with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, people should bring good medicine, take medicine on time, pay attention to rest, and do not overwork.
2. If the condition is aggravated or angina attacks are frequent, it is necessary to be alert to the occurrence of myocardial infarction, and this situation should be treated in the hospital in time.
UV rays can cause sunburn on the skin (solar dermatitis) and cause freckles. Ultraviolet radiation also suppresses the body's immune system and causes latent viral infections to recur.
1. Arrange your travel time reasonably and avoid going out at noon as much as possible.
2. Try to wear light-colored and thin clothing, preferably loose, sweat-absorbing long-sleeved clothing.
3. Wear a straw hat or other protective hat under the scorching sun, and sunglasses to protect your eyes.
4. Reduce "sunbathing".
When traveling, the accommodation environment and conditions often change, if you encounter mosquito bites, the lights are too bright, the bedding is unclean, and the people are noisy, it is often difficult to sleep.
Soak your feet in hot water or take a warm bath before going to bed to relax your whole body and eliminate distractions, and you can sleep peacefully.