Children need such dads
(1) Role models: You must not swear
(2) Accompaniment: play and exercise together
(3) Confidence: can support the child, even if it is occasionally wrong
(4) Strong: Can lift the mother high
(5) Respect: Words are faithful, and words count
(6) Heart-warming: care for the mother and the child
(7) Kindness: Be able to play games with children, even if they are clumsy
(8) Family first: Under normal circumstances, you can come back on time to eat
(9) Lead by example: not playing with mobile phones at home, it is playing
(10) Considerate and generous: transfer the salary to the mother as soon as possible
【Be sure to tell your child what is important in life!】 !️
First, travel is more important than attending classes
Second, assertiveness is more important than obedience
Third, interest is more important than grades
Fourth, conscience is more important than right and wrong
Fifth, happiness is more important than perfection
Sixth, faith is more important than worship
Seventh, growth is more important than winning and losing
Eighth, self-observation is more important than lawyers
You find that no, the more children who listen to their parents, the more they grow up, the more general they are.
For example, if you ask her to do whatever he does, he will do it, and if you ask her to learn this skill, she will learn it. You tell her not to do that, and she doesn't do it.
It looks like a good child, but in fact, you are building another version of yourself. This kind of obedience can easily stifle the uniqueness of the child,
It makes him form a rigid thinking that as long as he obeys, he is right.
There is a saying that a soldier who does not want to be a general is not a good soldier.
This means that if a soldier has no ideals and ambitions and only knows how to obey, then his best appearance is nothing more than a qualified soldier.
Therefore, do not use your own thinking to teach children, let alone pretend to be a person.
People in the 60s read newspapers to understand the world, people in the 70s listened to the radio to understand the world, people in the 80s watched TV to understand the world, people in the 90s read computers to understand the world, and now people are watching mobile networks to understand the world.
People in every era, the way to understand the world is different, and your thinking suits you, but not necessarily the next generation.
Remember that the most important responsibility of being a parent is to give the child a correct three views. Instead, you have to manage them in everything, to discipline them. The child does not need to obey everything at all, as long as she says reasonably, it should be respected. Do yourself first, the rest has its own rules. #When you become a parent, you know# # Don't force your children to share # #挑战30天在头条写日记#