In recent years, there are more and more patients with abnormal thyroid function (hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism), the reasons are more complex, what are the precautions in the daily life of patients with hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, and how to prevent it? It is worth our attention, a reasonable diet and a healthy lifestyle are conducive to the recovery of patients.
1. Daily eating habits
(1) Diet of patients with hyperthyroidism: Hyperthyroidism is caused by the active secretion of thyroid cells, resulting in excessive secretion of thyroid hormones. Most of these patients belong to the type of yang and yin deficiency, and they should avoid spicy foods in their daily diet. Foods such as chili, garlic and ginger. Excessive thyroid hormone secretion, avoid eating lamb, sea cucumber and cinnamon and other hot foods, reduce the possibility of causing the patient's internal fire to rise, and avoid aggravating the symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Patients with hyperthyroidism should eat more vegetables and supplement a lot of nutrients such as vitamins. Patients consume sufficient amounts of trace elements, such as calcium, potassium, zinc, etc., and when patients have hyperthyroidism, the content of trace elements such as magnesium and zinc in the blood decreases rapidly.
(2) Diet of patients with hypothyroidism: patients with hypothyroidism should avoid excessive cold and raw food in their daily diet to maintain homeostasis, and the diet should be based on warm and yang foods to reduce fat intake and control normal level fat intake. Patients with hypothyroidism need iodine to synthesize thyroxine due to insufficient thyroid hormone secretion, and the diet can eat more seafood, such as kelp and other foods. Eat more high-protein, soy products and dairy products, choose normal noodles, rice and other staple foods, eat more vegetables, ensure fresh fruits and vegetables, consume sufficient vitamins, and consume foods rich in calcium and phosphorus such as milk, nuts and fresh fish to keep patients able to consume sufficient amounts of trace elements.
With the acceleration of people's pace of life, the age of onset of thyroid disease tends to be younger, mainly due to the increase of work and life pressure and bad living habits.
(1) Long-term use of mobile phones, computers, so that the thyroid gland is stimulated by electrical radiation, may cause changes in thyroid function, it is not recommended to use computers and play mobile phones for a long time, patients drink more water, promote metabolic renewal in the body.
(2) Patients who lack exercise, play mobile phones for a long time, keep an action unchanged, resulting in high neck pressure, poor blood flow, affecting the normal metabolism of the thyroid gland, and may cause abnormal thyroid function. Moderate-intensity exercise such as jogging can improve patients' immune ability and internal organ function metabolism, and improve neck blood circulation.
(3) Sufficient sleep time, the body's self-repair function is perfect, and the daily life of the human body is normal. Most people often stay up late, the human body can not carry out perfect self-repair function, increase the burden on the body, long-term negative emotions can not be vented, resulting in abnormal thyroid function and disease.
Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are both thyroid dysfunction diseases, but also a common disease of the endocrine system, hyperthyroidism is because of excessive secretion of thyroid hormones in the body, causing patients to have palpitations, palpitations, hand tremors, sweating, temper, poor sleep quality and other symptoms. Hypothyroidism is the complete opposite of hyperthyroidism, due to the decrease in thyroid hormones in the patient's body, there are symptoms such as indifferent expression, pale complexion, and swollen appearance. For such patients, treatment is mainly to restore the thyroid hormone level in the body to the normal range, which can be cured. However, endocrine system diseases are often related to the patient's mood, eating habits and lifestyle, so reasonable eating habits and healthy lifestyle are conducive to the patient's recovery.