天天看点

快速释放压力 五分钟瑜伽 Quck stress fix

作者:英语东

视频加载中...

Hey guys, welcome to Yoga with Adriene.

大家好,欢迎来到 Yoga With Adriene 小课堂。

Today we have a quick stress fix for you.

今天我们将学习一个快速的减压瑜伽。

This is a perfect little moment to check in with the body, to check in with the breath, to relax your mind and relieve your body from any stress or tension perhaps that's cultivated throughout your busy work day.

这是一个检查你身体的完美的小时刻,检查你的呼吸,放松你的思想,把你的身体从任何压力或紧张中释放出来,也许是在你忙碌的工作中培养出来的。

So this is a little something for everyone.

这个体式每个人都有好处。

This is a really nice way to just transition from your day at work to your night at home.

这是一种很好的让你从白天的工作过渡到晚上的家庭生活的瑜伽。好了。

All right.

好了。

So you just got home from work.

你刚下班回家。

Let's get into something a little more comfortable.

让我们穿件舒服点的衣服吧。

Okay, so this is going to be really quick and just a nice transition from your busy work day into your lovely evening.

好了,这将是个非常快速的从你忙碌的工作日过渡到美好夜晚的瑜伽。

So we're going to start with some shoulder circles, moving forward, up and back, nice and easy.

所以我们要从转肩开始,向前,向上,向后,非常简单。

As you inhale, draw the shoulders up towards your ears.

吸气,把肩膀向上拉向耳朵。

As you exhale, let it go.

呼气时,轻柔地放下肩膀。

Let it go.

随它吧~

Let it go.

随它吧~

And I just lost half my subscribers right there.

我刚刚失去了一半的订户。

Just kidding.

开玩笑的。

And then inhale, reach it all the way up, full body stretch.

然后吸气,一直向上,全身伸展。

Lengthen the tail bone down, grab the left wrist with the right hand and side body stretch.

尾骨向下拉长,右手抓住左手腕,身体侧伸。

So chances are we've been a little crumpled up today, and so now we're coming out of that and into anew.

所以我们今天可能有点沮丧,但现在我们要走出困境,进入新的阶段。

Switch into the other side, grab the right wrist.

换到另一边,抓住右手腕。

Awesome.

很好。

Then bring your hands behind your back, fingertips pointing up so it looks like this, and take a second here to just open the chest, open the front body, let it go.

然后把你的手放在背后,指尖向上,就像这样,花点时间打开胸部,打开前体,放松。

Press the palms into the lower back, open the chest, open the throat, take a deep breath in and exhale back to center.

手掌压下背部,打开胸部,打开喉咙,深吸一口气,呼气回到中心。

Great.

很好。

Now wrap your arms around your front body, give yourself a hug.

现在用你的手臂抱住你的前体,给自己一个拥抱。

You might enter your fingertips in towards your shoulder blades here.

你可以把指尖伸到肩胛骨这里。

Give yourself a little massage.

给自己做个小按摩。

A little work-to-evening transition massage and then switch.

做个从工作到晚上的过渡按摩,然后交换上下手。

Trust yourself, close your eyes, take your eyes off the video for a second here and just find what feels good.

相信自己,闭上眼睛,把眼睛从视频上移开一秒钟,找到感觉良好的感觉。

Great.

很好。

Then release.

然后放松。

Hopefully, you've taken your shoes off.

希望你已经把鞋脱了。

We're going to bring the hands to the waistline and just lift the right heel up and then rock on the toes and rotate the ankle one way and then the other, finding a little balance here.

我们要把手放在腰线上,把右脚跟抬起来,然后用脚尖晃动,转动脚踝,然后再转动,在这里找到一点平衡。

And then we release and switch.

然后我们放下来,换上另一边。

Nothing fancy.

没有什么特别的姿势。

So if you've crammed your shoes into your work heels or your work shoes, loafers, whatever, boots, work boots, ballet shoes, all kinds of work here, this is a nice moment to just consciously work out the feet.

如果你把你的脚塞进了你的工作高跟鞋或者你的工作鞋、乐福鞋、靴子、工作靴、芭蕾舞鞋等各种各样的鞋子里,这是一个很好的时刻来有意识地锻炼你的脚。

That fascia, check in with the ankles and just a little balance here.

活动下脚踝和筋骨,在这里保持一点平衡。

Great.

很好。

Take a deep breath in.

深吸一口气。

On your exhale, release.

呼气时放松。

We inhale, reach the fingertips up and exhale forward fold.

吸气,指尖向上伸展,呼气向前折叠。

So diving all the way down.

身体一直向下。

Go ahead and set your feet hip-width apart or even wider, and we're going to sway a little back and forth here.

我们继续,把你的脚分开,与臀部同宽,或者更宽,我们要在这里前后摆动一点。

Maybe you grab the elbows here, so this is your version of a forward fold, utanasana variation here, but it doesn't have to look like yoga.

也许你可以抓住肘部,做一个强脊柱前曲伸展(Utanasana),但它不需要看起来像瑜伽。

It has to feel good, that's yoga.

必须要感觉良好,这就是瑜伽。

So making sure you're not holding in the neck and taking a deep breath in and on an exhale letting go of any stress, any worry, any to-do list.

所以,要确保你没有紧抱脖子,深吸一口气,然后呼气,让任何压力、任何担忧、任何待办事项都烟消云散。

Tuck the chin into the chest, press into your feet, slowly rolling it up, stand up nice and tall, smile, maybe shake a little bit here, shake it off.

把下巴收进胸部,压在你的脚上,慢慢地卷起来,站得笔直,微笑,也许这里抖一点,抖掉。

Last but not least, we'll swing the fingertips behind to interlace behind the tailbone.

最后但并非最不重要的是,我们将摆动指尖,然后交叉在尾骨后面。

You can keep the feet where they are.

你可以把脚保持在原地。

Otherwise, maybe you experiment with bringing them in.

或者你也可以两脚并拢。

So it just depends on how stable you feel with the feet together.

这取决于你两脚并拢时的稳定程度。

If you feel more stable here underneath the hips, stay there.

如果你觉得两脚张开一定距离更稳定,就保持在那里。

This is all about you, baby.

亲爱的,这取决于你自己。

Loop the shoulders, open your chest, and we're going to draw some circles with the nose.

环抱肩膀,打开胸部,我们要用鼻子画一些圆圈。

So again, if you feel wobbly here, you can widen the feet, no biggie.

所以,如果你觉得这里不稳,你可以把脚放宽,没什么大不了的。

And working out any tension in the neck.

还能缓解颈部的紧张。

Finally, once and for all taking a deep breath in and finding that long exhale out as you move from a place maybe of stress, of fret, of worry, into a more open, available space to enjoy your evening, to practice self-love and maybe spend some time with others.

最后,彻底地深吸一口气,当你从一个可能充满压力、烦恼、担忧的地方,进入一个更开放、可用的空间,享受你的夜晚,练习自爱,或许还可以花点时间与他人相处。

Maybe not.

也许不会。

Maybe it's a "you" night.

也许这是一个“你”之夜。

Great.

很好。

Bringing the head back to center stillness, open the chest, maybe draw the knuckles away from your back and then release.

让头部回到中心静止,打开胸腔,也许把指关节从背部抽离,然后放松。

Awesome.

很好。

All right, and you are off.

好了,现在你可以离开了。

Remember, there are many limbs to yoga, and a little goes a long way.

记住,瑜伽有很多体式,每一个体式都有很大的帮助。

So just a little check-in with the body really goes a long way, kind of busting that myth that you have to have the time and the clothes and the mat and the pretzel-y postures, you really don't.

所以,只要稍微检查一下身体,就会有很大的帮助,打破你日常生活的状态真的很有必要。

Truly, one minute, two minutes, three minutes, check in with the body and the breath goes a long way, at least, in my opinion.

真的,一分钟,两分钟,三分钟,检查身体和呼吸,至少在我看来是很重要的。

But don't take my word for it.

但别相信我的话。

Return to this again and again, find what feels good.

你要一遍又一遍的做,找到自己最舒适的感觉。

Leave questions and comments below.

请在下方留下问题和评论。

I wish you the best from my heart to yours.

我衷心祝愿你一切顺利。

Namaste.

合十礼。