Pressure like a tick, tick, tick till it's ready to blow.
压力滴答滴答,即将爆炸
Whoa.
喔
Give it to your sister your sister's stronger.
交给你姐姐,你姐年纪大
See if she can hang on a little longer.
看她能不能再撑久一点
Who am I if I can't carry it all?
如果不能扛起重任,我算什么?
If I falter.
如果我动摇
Under the surface
在表面下
I hide my nerves and it worsens I worry something is gonna hurt us.
我故作镇定,担心我们受伤害
Under the surface.
The ship doesn't swerve as it heard how big the iceberg is.
听到巨大的冰山,船却没转向
☞
falter
英 [ˈfɔːltə(r)] 美 [ˈfɔːltər]
v. 衰弱,衰退;结巴地说,支支吾吾地说;蹒跚,踉跄;犹豫,踌躇;(目光)游离,(微笑)僵住
n. 踌躇;支吾;颤抖
If you falter, you lose your confidence and stop doing something or start making mistakes. 犹豫
I have not faltered in my quest for a new future.
我对崭新未来的追求未曾犹豫过。
swerve
英 [swɜːv] 美 [swɜːrv]
v. (使)突然转向,(使)急转弯;改变,背离
n. 突然转弯;(球,其他物体)突然转向(或作弧线运动);偏离的程度
If a vehicle or other moving thing swerves or if you swerve it, it suddenly changes direction, often in order to avoid hitting something. 使突然转向; 突然转向
Drivers coming in the opposite direction swerved to avoid the bodies.
从反方向过来的司机们突然转向以避开这些尸体。