The list of core key technologies in Taiwan, China, was announced: including technologies below 14nm, etc., and leaks can be sentenced to 12 years
On December 5, the Science and Technology Commission of Taiwan Region of China issued an announcement announcing a list of 22 core key technologies based on technologies with leading advantages and urgent protection needs, covering five major fields such as defense, agriculture, semiconductors, space, and information security.
Among them, in terms of semiconductors, chip manufacturing technology and key gas, chemicals and equipment technology with sub-14nm process, heterogeneous integrated packaging technology - wafer-level packaging technology, silicon photonics integrated packaging technology and its special necessary materials and equipment technology, and chip security technology are all included in the list of core key technologies.
The following is a list of 22 core key technologies:
1. Military carbon fiber composite material technology
2. Military carbon/carbon high temperature ablation resistant material technology
3. A new type of military anti-jamming friend or foe identification technology
4. Military microwave/infrared/multi-mode marking technology
5. Military active phase array (phased array) detection technology
6. Dynamic engine technology
7. Satellite control technology
8. Space specification X-Band image download technology
9. Space specification image compression electronic unit (EU) technology
10. Space-spec CMOS image sensor technology
11. Design, manufacturing and integration technology of space-spec optical payload system
12. Space specification active phase array antenna technology
13. Space specification passive reflective surface antenna technology
14. Space-spec radar image processing technology
15. Breeding and propagation of agricultural varieties, breeding technology - liquid strain cultivation technology, aquatic parthenogenesis technology
16. Agricultural biochip technology - agricultural drug residue detection technology, animal and plant pathogen detection biochip technology
17. Expert system technology of agricultural facilities - expert system technology for the design, operation and maintenance management of crop greenhouses, aquaculture and fishery water environment
Chip (IC) manufacturing technology for 18, 14nm and below processes and its key gas, chemical and equipment technologies
19. Heterogeneous integrated packaging technology - wafer-level packaging technology, silicon photonic integrated packaging technology and its special necessary materials and equipment technology
20. Chip security technology
21. Post-quantum cryptography protection technology
22. Network active defense technology
At the same time, in the future, personnel involved in key technologies who will receive more than 50% of government funding will need to apply for permission to go to Chinese mainland.
According to the "Security Law" passed by Taiwan last year, those who steal core and key technologies can be sentenced to up to 12 years in prison, and the fine can be doubled according to the illegal gains.
According to the Science and Technology Commission, in the field of semiconductors, Taiwan's semiconductor industry has the largest market share in the world, which is highly linked to the development of related industrial chains and has a high impact on Taiwan's economic development and industrial competitiveness, including chip manufacturing technology and key gas, chemicals and equipment technologies with sub-14nm processes.
Editor: Xinzhixun-Rogue Sword