【楊明哲說英語】在國外上洗手間下面的英語表達你一定要會
1. I need to use the restroom. 我想去洗手間。
2. can I use your bathroom? 能用下洗手間不?
3. where is the restroom? 洗手間在哪邊?
4. where is the john? 洗手間在哪裡?
5. where is the washroom? 哪邊是洗手間?
6. I need to pee. 我要去小便。
7. I really have to go to the bathroom. 我要去上洗手間。
8. where is the ladies’ room? / where is the men’s room?
女士洗手間在哪邊?/男士洗手間在哪裡?
9. I can’t hold it anymore. I have to go! 我有點急,洗手間在哪裡?
10. could you tell me where to find the nearest restroom?
能告訴我,離這邊最近的洗手間怎麼走?
額外補充幾句美國人最常用的表達, 它們的意思都是說:我要上廁所。不過這補充的幾句表達多是些俚語,大家了解一下就好,主要掌握以上十句就好,記住掌握的标準就是能随時随地表達出來,讓它們成為一種技能。
1. I need to take a whiz.
2. I am going to take a leak.
3. I have got to drain the weasel.
4. I am going to go take care of business.
5. please excuse me while I lighten my load.
6. I am heading to the powder room. 這是女士用語,比較多見。
7. I have got to hit the head.
8. I have go to see a man about a dog. 在英式英語中多見。
9. I have got to spend a penny. 女士用語,多見于英式英語。
10. I am going to go pitch a loaf.
#英語學習#