
談論天氣情況
1. It is raining /blowing /snowing ,(isn't it ?)下雨了/刮風了/下雪了,(對嗎?)
It is +adj ./n.(today ). 今天的天氣這類句子都是用來發表對天氣的看法的。
"It is +adv /n (today )"中間可用表述天氣情況的形容詞或名詞,應答時可說:Yes ,it is .
2. What's the weather like today ? 今天天氣怎樣?
What's the weather going to be like ? 天氣将怎樣?
這兩個句型都是用來詢問天氣情況的。前者詢問當天的天氣後者詢問未來的天氣,在like 後加表示未來的時間狀語(如tomorrow .the day after tomorrow )應答時可說:
It's fine /warm /cold /hot 或It's going to be fine /warm/cold /hot
"What's the weather like?"
也可以用"How is the weather?"表達,其意思想同。
看病時病交際用語
1)醫生詢問病情時的常用語
What can I do for you" 你看什麼病?
What's wrong/the matter/ the trouble with you? 你有什麼不舒服。
Is there anything wrong with you? 有什麼看病嗎?
(2)病人訴說病情時的常用語
I feel terrible/ bad/ ill sick. 我感到很不舒服。
I don't feel well. /I'm not feeling well.我感到不舒服。
I'm not in good health. 我身體不好。
There is something wrong with 我的有毛病。
I have / have got. 我覺得痛。
My back / nose hurts / aches. 我的背/鼻子痛。
(3)醫生給病人檢查時的常用語
(Lie down and )let me exam you. (躺下),讓我檢查一下。
Does it hurt here? 這兒痛嗎?
(4)醫生看完病後對病人提出醫囑時的常用語
It's nothing serious. 病不重。不要緊。
You'd better have a good rest. 你最好好好休息休息。
Take this medicine three times a day. 這藥每天吃三次。
Drink plenty of water and have a good rest. 多喝水,好好休息。
You have a high temperature. 你發燒了,/ 你體溫高。
You'd better go to bed don't get up until you feel Better. 你最好躺在床上,感到好一點再起床。
Take 2 pills now and 2 more in 4 hours' time. 現在吃2片藥,隔4小時再吃2片。
I advise you(not) to... 我勸你(别)
I suggest you 我建議你
You'll be well/ all right soon. 不久你會好的。
提供幫助和應答(Offers and responses)
Can/ could/ Shall I help you (with that)? 我可以幫你嗎?
Can/ Could/ Shall I dofor you? 我可以幫你幹嗎?
What can I do for you? 我能為你做什麼?
Would you like some/any help? 你要不要什麼幫助?
Would you like me to do sth. for you ? 你要不要什麼幫助?
Would you like me to do sth. for you ? 你要不要我為你幹 ?
Do you want me to ? 你要我幹嗎?
Is there anything (else) I can do (for you)? 還有什麼(别的事)我可以為你效勞嗎?
Let me dofor you. 讓我來幫你幹吧。
應答時,不管你需不需要對方的幫助,首先得表示感謝。
Thank you./ Thanks a lot/ Thank you very much. 謝謝。
Yes, please./ Thanks, please. 好的,謝謝。
Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
如果需要幫助可以說:
Thanks. That's very kind /good / nice (of you). 謝謝,那太好了。
如果謝絕幫助,可以說:
No, thanks. I can manage it myself.謝謝,我自己可以對付。
No, thank you, but I can do it myself. 謝謝,我能行。
No, I can do it, but thank you all the same.我可以幹,謝謝。
That's all right. thank you. 沒什麼,謝謝。
邀請與應答(Invitation and responses)
1.用一般疑問句形式
Will / would / can / could you come to? 是被邀請人接受的可能性較大。表示“請您來好嗎?”。例如:
Will you come to take part in my party? 你來參加我的聚會好嗎?
Would you like +名詞(代詞) / 不定式 / sb.+不定式?
此句型表示“您願意?或你是否願意?”,此時邀請人不知對方是否接受邀請,是商量、詢問及試探性的邀請、請求或表示個人的想法、看法。 例如:
Would you like to go there with him? 你願意與他一道去那兒嗎?
B:Yes, I'd like(love) to好的,我願意。(類似肯定表達法:Yes, I'd be happy to.好的,我很樂意。Yes,
it's very kind / nice of you to invite me. 好的,謝謝您邀請我。Yes,it's very kind of you. 真是太好了,謝謝。)
2.用陳述句形式
I like sb. to do sth./ I'd like you to come to.這是向某人發出邀請的常見句式。表示“希望(想叫)某人做某事”,常與would連用,是一種客氣的邀請。 例如:
A :I'd like to invite you to see a film with me.我想請你和我一起去看電影。
B: I'd like(love) to, but I'm very busy.我很想,但我很忙。(類似委婉拒絕表達法:I'd love to.I'm afraid我想去,恐怕,Thank you for inviting me.)
It's very kind of you to invite me, but I'm busy.謝謝你邀請我,但我很忙。)
道歉和應答
(Apologize and responses)
Excuse me for 請原諒我
Pardon me for. 請原諒我.
I'm really sorry for.. 我真為……感到抱歉。
I'm awfully sorry. I don't mean to 我非常抱歉,我無意
I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. 我十分抱歉,都是我的過錯。
I'm terribly sorry about.. 我對非常抱歉。
It was wrong of me to do. 做是我的過錯。
I really feel bad about 我真對..感到難過 。
I regret that 我後悔.
I do apologize about我對.表示道歉。
I hope you'll pardon me for.希望你能原諒我.
I must make an apology for我必須對..表示道歉 。
Please forgive me for請原諒我.
對道歉的反應
It really isn't worth mentioning.實在不值得一提。
Don't say more about it.不要再提它了。
Never mind, it doesn't really matter.沒關系,真的不要緊。
Please don't worry about it.請别為這事擔心。
It's nothing serious.沒有什麼關系。
Please think nothing of it.請别想它了。
Well,it's one of those things.哦,這是常有的事。
That's all right.沒關系。
Please don't blame yourself.請别責備自己。
Forget thinking of it.别在想它了
請求(Requests)
用下列疑問句表示請求及其應答。
(1)用may(can, could),來表達。
表示同意請求的應答:
yes ,you may(can).是的。
certainly.(=of course./Sure.)當然可以。
Yes, do please,好的,請吧。
注:上述回答中can不能換成could因為could在一般疑問句中表示委婉的請求,而在肯定句中,則無此功能。
表示不同意請求的應答:
No, you mustn't,不可以。
No, you can't,不能。
No, you'd better not 你最好不這樣。
Please don't 請不要這樣。
Sorry, I'm afraid not,對不起,恐怕不能。
(2)用Shall來表達
表示同意的請求應答:
Yes, I'd like to.好的,我願意。
All right.(=OK.)好的
(That's a)Good idea.好主意。
Yes, Let's.好的,讓我們走吧。
Please don't.請不要這樣.
I don't think so.我認為不要這樣。
I'm afraid not,恐怕不能
(3)用Would, Will, Would(Will)you please?/Would you like? 來表達。
Yes, I'd like to.(=Yes, I'd love to.=Yes, I'll be glad to.=Yes, I should I like to)是的,我願意。
With pleasure.十分願意。
注:上述回答中介詞to均不能省略。
表示不同意請求的應答:I'd like (love)to, but I'm busy,我很想,但我很忙。
I'm sorry, but I'm busy.對不起,我很忙。
I'm afraid not恐怕不能。
I'd really like to, but I have no time.我的确很願意,可我沒時間。
(4)用please 來表達。
OK,(=All right.)好的。
of course.(=Sure.=Certainly.)當然可以。
I'm sorry, but I'm busy,對不起,我很忙
I'm afraid not 恐怕不行。
請求允許和應答
(Asking for permission and responses)
1) Can I/Could I/May I...? 我可不可以?
這個是請求對方允許自己做某事的最普通的交際用語,其中could I?語氣最婉轉;May I? 常用在比較正式的場合;Can I? 用得最廣泛。
對于所提出的請求表示允許或同意時,可說:
Yes./Sure./Certainly.當然可以。
Of course, you may.當然可以。
Yes, do please.請吧。
Go ahead, please.請吧。
That's Ok./all right.好的。
對于所提出的請求表示不允許或不同意時,可說:
No, pleased don't.請不要。
I'm sorry you can't.對不起,你不可以
I'm sorry, but對不起,但是。
You'd better not你最好别。
2.Do you mind if I do...?
這是用來表示“請求許可”的交際用語。句中的mind作“介意”、“反對”解。整句的意思是“如果我幹某事,你反對/介意嗎?”或“我幹某事,”好嗎?注意:當我們用“Do you mind if”時,if從句中的謂語動詞一般用現在時;當我們用“Would you mind if”時,if從句中的謂語動詞一般用過去時,這時語氣更加婉轉。應答時,如果表示“允許/不介意”,常說:
No, I don't mind. 我不介意/我允許。
Certainly not / Of course not. 當然不介意。
No, go ahead. 不介意,你幹吧。
Not at all. 一點也不介意。
如果表示“不允許/介意”時,常說:
I'm sorry you can't很抱歉,你不能。
I'm afraid.恐怕.
I'm afraid it's not allowed. 恐怕這是不允許的。
3. I wonder if I could/can...? 我想知道我能否?
這也是用來表示“請求許可”的交際用語。句中的wonder作“想知道”解,後面常跟if從句。整個句子的意思是“我想知道我是否可以?”用以委婉地提出請求。應答時,如果允許,常說:
Sure, go ahead./Yes, please do.可以,請吧。
Yes./Of course./Certainly. 當然可以。
如果不允許,可以說:
I'm sorry, but 對不起,
I'm afraid not. 恐怕不行。
No, please don't. 請不要。
You'd better not 你最好别。
祝願、祝賀及應答
(Good wishes, congratulations and responses)
1)當某人取得成功時
I have passed the examination! 我已經通過考試了。
Congratulations(to you)祝賀你!
2)當某人外出旅行時
Good luck with your trip! 祝您們旅途平安!
Have a good trip/journey.=I wish you a good trip/journey.祝你旅途愉快。祝你一路順風。
Good trip to you./Nice journey to you.祝你旅途愉快
Have a nice/pleasant/wonderful time.=I wish you a nice/pleasant/wonderful time.祝你過得愉快。祝你玩得痛快。
3.)當某人生日時
A: Happy birthday to you;生日快樂!B: Thank you!謝謝!
4)當某人即将做某事時
A:I will take the exams tomorrow.我明天将參加考試。
B: Good luck (to you)!(I wish you success!)祝您順利!(祝您成功!)
注:上述幾點中祝願(賀)的回答可用。 Thanks./thank you/thanks a lot.或It's kind of you to say so.謝謝. /多謝. /謝謝您./謝謝你這麼說。
5)在公共節日裡
A: Happy New Year(to you)! 新年快樂!
B: Thanks. The same to you!(Happy New Year to you, too!)謝謝!您也一樣!(也祝您新年快樂!)
介紹(Introductions)
介紹某人的常用表達式
I'll introduce you.我來給你介紹。
I want to introduce..我想介紹.
May I introduce you to? 我把你介紹給好嗎?
I'd like you to meet 我想讓你見見。
It's with great pleasure that I introduce..to you.很榮幸讓我介紹.給你。
Let me introduce you to讓我把你介紹給.
By the way, do you know? 順便問一問,你認識.嗎?
對介紹的應答
How do you do? 你好!
I'm pleased to know you.很高興認識你。
Very glad to meet you.很高興認識你。
Nice to meet you.很高興認識你。
It's a pleasure to meet you.認識你很高興。
感謝與應答(Thanks and responses)
Thank you./ Thanks.謝謝!
Thank you very much.非常感謝!
Thank you so much./ Thanks a lot.多謝
Thank you very much indeed. 應該好好感謝你
Thanks a million.萬分感謝!
I don't know how to thank you.真不知該怎樣感謝你。
I'm really grateful to you.非常感謝你!
That's most kind of you.你心眼兒真好。
You're kind ! kind 你真好。
如果别人想為你辦事,可你覺得不必麻煩他或者别人替你辦事沒有辦成但你還要感謝他,這時你可以說:
Thank you just the same.同樣感謝你的好意。
Thank you all the same.同樣得感謝你。
It's very considerate of you.你考慮得真周到!
It's most thoughtful of you.你想得真周到!
在回答别人的感謝時,常說:
You're welcome.你是受歡迎的。
Not at all.沒事兒。
Don't mention it.不用了。
It's my pleasure.我很樂意。
No trouble at all.一點也不麻煩。
It was the least I could do.這是我應該做的。
I'm glad I could do it.我很高興能這麼做。
That's all right.沒關系,不用謝。
I'm delighted to have been able to do that for you.能為你效勞我很高興。
It's really nothing at all.算不了什麼,不用謝。
表示問候(Expressing greetings)
1、直接問候
1).一般打招呼用語,答語通常是重複對方的話。
Hello.你好!Hi嗨!Good morning(afternoon, evening)早上(下午、晚上)好。
2).您好!初次見面打招呼的用語
How do you do? / Glad to meet you.
答語也是"How do you do? / Glad to meet you."
3).對有一段時候沒有見面的熟人可選用這些句型:
How are you?/ How have you been?你(您)好嗎?
答語往往是:"Fine, thank you. And ?"
4).向認識但不常見面的人打招呼,可選用這些表達法。
How's everything with you?/ How is everything going? / How are you getting on? / What's no/ up? 近來怎麼樣?
答語可用:“Pretty well."/ " Very well." "Everything is OK.(一切順利)"Not too bad.“還好”。
5).對于不認識想要叫他(她)停下來時,可選用這些說法:Hey, sir(madam).喂,先生(小姐)/ Just a moment, sir(madam)等一下,先生(小姐)注意:此時不能說:“Hey!you!”
2、間接問候
1).Please give one's(one's 代表不同人稱的物主代詞(如: my, our 等) regards/best wishes/ love to/ Please remember me to sb.請向某人問好./請向某人緻意。
2)."Say hi/hello to(from me)"意為“向緻意/問候”。這相當于Please give my best regards/wishes to(請代我向問好)的意思。
對于上述問候,其答語為:Of course. /Sure ,I will等。
勸告和建議(Advice and suggestion)
(1)You'd better (not)do sth 你最好(不)幹。
You should do sth. 你應該幹。
You need(to)do sth. 你需要幹。
(2)Why don't you do sth? 為什麼不。
Why not do sth? 為什麼不。這是以反問的方式提出勸告或建議,含有建議對方去幹某事的意思,而不是詢問對方為何不去幹某事的原因。
(3)What/How about +名詞或動名詞? 這種句型表達随便的建議,有征求對方意見的意思,多數情況下是建議和對方一起做某事。
(4)"Shall we?"這種句型用于建議對方與自己一起做什麼,是一種普通的表示建議的方法。它和"Let's,shall we?"句型可以互換,在回答時,如果贊成這個建議,常用"Yes, let's."或"OK. let's."
(5)用suggest作謂語的陳述句
這種句子用于表達比較正式的建議,在會議上和讨論中使用較多,也常用于書面形式,後面常跟名詞、動名詞或that從句作賓語。注意跟從句時,從句中動詞用動詞原形式should+動詞原形。
(6)用Let's開頭的祈使句
這是最普通的表達建議的方法,建議對方和自己一起做什麼.let's後接動詞原形。若句尾加上"shall we?", "OK?"等用于征求對方法的詞語,進而使語氣委婉得多。
注意:對對方的建議表示同意時常用的答語為:
Great太好了。That's a good idea.真是個好主意。對對方的建議表示不同意,或根本不能滿足對方的要求而表示歉意時的常用答語為:
I'm afraid that 我擔心,我恐怕。
I'm afraid not. 恐拍不行。
(7)用should,ought to等情态動詞來表示“勸告”
(8)用動詞advise,名詞advice表示勸告。
打電話(Making phone calls)
1.請給某人/某機關打電話。
Would/could/can you ring up?請你打電話好吧?句中ring up意思是"給某人打電話"。除了用ring up外,還可用call, call up,telephone 等,意思相同。can you?用得最普通;could/would you?用在正式場合,比較禮貌。
2.電話撥不通時常說:
The line is busy .I can't get through.電話占線,我打不通。
I'll try again later.我過一會兒再打。
其中line指電話線路,get through 指接通電話。
3.電話撥通後互相打招呼:
Hello,(name or telephone number)你好,(并通報本人的姓名或機關名稱或電話号碼)
Hello, is thatspeaking?你是嗎?
Who is that speaking/calling?你是誰?
Who is speaking/calling, please?你是誰?
應答時常說:
Yes,(this is)speaking.是的,我是。
Yes, it'shere. 我是。
4.打電話請對方找人或留言:
Isin/at home? 某某在家嗎?
Can/may/could I speak to,please?請接電話好嗎?
Will/would you give a message to,please?請給捎個口信好嗎?
Would you tell him my telephone number, please? 請你把我的電話号碼告訴他好嗎?
Can/could you askto ring me back, please?請叫給我回個電話好嗎?
Hold on/Wait a minute/One moment, please. 請等一等。
I'm sorryis not in./at home now.對不起,現在不在。
Can I take a message? 我能給你捎口信好嗎?
Does he have your telephone number?他有你的電話号碼嗎?
I'll ask him to call you back. 我叫他給你回電話。