天天看點

阿杜登場,太陽保持不敗!下半場不該松懈,賽季最糟糕的勝場!

作者:科懷倫納德中文網

太陽今天在主場100-93力克掘金,球隊在比賽中一度領先27分,但下半場陷入得分荒,特别是第三節,打得特别糟糕,但好在杜蘭特和奧科吉等人挺身而出,最終穩住了勝果!

賽後,Reddit社群的太陽球迷對于本場比賽也發表了自己的看法,他們表示球隊下半場松懈了,甚至有些血壓高!與此同時,也有球迷指出,在杜蘭特出場的5場比賽,球隊保持不敗!

阿杜登場,太陽保持不敗!下半場不該松懈,賽季最糟糕的勝場!

[1]“我們在領先27分後打得非常糟糕”

We play like sxxt after leading 27pts

[-]“布克受迫性出手,然後連續出現4次失誤。出于某些原因,整個第三節沒有人給阿杜傳球”

Booker was forcing shots and had 4 turnovers in a row. For some reason no one was passing to KD the entire 3rd quarter

[--]“是的,布克第三節打得很糟,讓球隊失去了領先優勢。他是他第二次不在比賽狀态,但好在當布克狀态不佳時,有杜蘭特支援。”

Yup Booker had a terrible 3rd and that cost them the lead. That’s the second off game he’s had but thankfully they have 35 there to help when Devins not his usual self.

[4]“奧科吉的關鍵三分拯救了太陽,他搭檔布克,阿杜,艾頓和保羅一起在場,正如我們期待”

Josh Okogie with an absolutely clutch 3 to save the Suns with Book, KD, Ayton, and CP3 all on the floor, just like we all expected.

[-]“老實說話,我希望他現在能投中那一球。我認為他在季後賽中對我們很重要,如果我們季後賽走得遠,那是因為他打得很棒。”

Honestly I expect him to hit that shot now. I think he’s going to be huge for us in the playoffs. If we make a deep run it’s because he’s playing well.

[-]“有時候我感覺他是我們唯一能搶到進攻籃闆的球員”

It feels like sometimes he's the only way we're gonna get offensive rebounds

[7]“我太喜歡奧科吉了。”

I fxxking love Josh Okogie.

[8]“有時候你得通過尴尬的方式取勝”

Sometimes you gotta win in embarrassing fashion

[9]“我甯可赢得難堪,也不要輸的漂亮。”

“阿杜在場,5勝0負。”

I’d rather win ugly than lose pretty.

5-0 with KD

[10]“杜蘭特出場的比賽保持不敗!”

Undefeated with KD!!!

[11]“我們是忘了比賽還有下半場嗎?我想說...我們能輕松取勝嗎?”

Did we forget there was a second half? I mean.. can we ever just have an easy win?

[12]“無論我們下半場幹了啥,我們都不能再做了”

whatever we did in the second half we need to never do again

[13]“下半場比賽,我的血壓沒理由會那麼高”

There was no reason my blood pressure should have gotten that high in the 2nd half

[14]“賽季最糟糕的勝場。”

Worst win of the year.

[15]“上半場:菲尼克斯太陽隊”

“下半場:菲尼克斯水星隊籃球”

1st half: Phoenix Suns basketball 2nd half: Phoenix Mercury basketball

[16]“令人尴尬的比賽,希望他們在季後賽的時候不要打得這麼無精打采。”

Embarrassing game. Hope they don't play lazy like that when it's playoff time.

[17]“我不作何感想。”

I don’t know how to feel about this.

[18]“我不知道今天我們為何赢了”

I don’t know why we won today

[19]“特倫斯-羅斯需要停止出手那些糟糕的三分,但除此以外,打得很棒!”

Terrance Ross needs to stop taking bad 3s but outside of that, great game!

[20]“我們下半場松懈了,但是赢了就是赢了,着手下一場比賽!”

Let our foot off the gas in the 2nd half, but a win is a win. On to the next one!

繼續閱讀