
A:Our factory locates at a village in the east of the city. Thearea of it is 3,600 square meters.
A:我們工廠建在市東面的一個村莊裡。占地3600平米。
B:We'd like to visit the factory. Can you show me the way?
B:我很想去參觀你們的工廠,你能給我們帶路嗎?
A:That's OK! We'll take you to have a tour. Please follow me.
A:可以。我帶你們去參觀。請随我來。
B:How many shifts are there in your factory?
B:你們工廠幾班輪流?
A:There are two shifts now in total.
A:兩班制。
B:What about your company's QC management?
B:公司的品質管理如何?
A:We established the strict QC standards, and we have followed it for about five years with good results.
A:我們建立了嚴格的管理要求,在這五年内,我們一直遵守這個要求,取得了良好的效果。
B:Where are the works from? From the village nearby?
B:你們的勞工都從哪來?是附近的村莊嗎?
A:Most of them live in the city, we provide free commuter buses for workers. Besides, we built the dormitory building for the workers on night shift.
A:大部分的勞工都住市裡,我們有免費的通勤車接送他們。此外,我們還建了職工宿舍供晚班勞工住宿。
B:It sounds nice. We can't wait tovisiting the factory.
B:聽起來很好。我們已經迫不及待想去看一看了。