In summer, these alkaline fruits are on the market in large quantities, buy 20 pounds to make dried fruits, sweet and sour, chewy and really satisfying. Hello everyone. I'm Chef Jiang Yizhou. It's time to share your food with everyone again, are you ready?
Summer is the season when fruits and vegetables are in large quantities, and vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamins and water. The price is not high, are seasonal fruits do not have to worry about being grown in greenhouses, for friends who like to make dried fruits, you can do it! Most children like to eat dried fruit, and the dried fruit sold in supermarkets contains a lot of additives and the taste is not delicious. So at this time, we might as well do it at home.
Next, I will share with you the dried fruits made of three summer alkaline fruits, which are sweet and sour, refreshing and chewy. Without further ado, let's share the dry goods directly with you.
The first type: tomatoes
Tomato is a very common alkaline fruit, which is rich in nutrients such as vitamins and water. Eating more tomatoes in summer can whiten your skin. It also boosts immunity. How delicious it is to make tomatoes into dried tomatoes.
How to make it:
1. First prepare 8 to 10 pounds of fresh tomatoes, and then put them in clean water to wash them. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into thin slices of about two centimeters.
2. Then put the prepared tomatoes directly in the sun and let him dry for 4 to 5 days. Remember to turn it a few times frequently during the drying process. Remember to bring it in when it rains.
3. Flip two to three times a day, you can eat it after five days, and the dried tomatoes you make at home are safe and hygienic without additives. Friends who like to eat dried tomatoes can try it.
The second type: cucumbers
Cucumbers are all known to be a vegetable for beauty and beauty, and many people who love beauty will cut the cucumber into thin slices and apply it to the face as a mask. In addition to stir-frying as fruits, cucumbers can also be made into dried cucumbers! But he does it differently than tomatoes.
The right way to dry cucumbers
1. First prepare fresh cucumbers for 6 to 10 pounds, and then put them in clean water to clean the thorns on the surface. Finally, cut it into thin slices of about two centimeters.
2. Dry cucumbers, remember not to put them directly in the sun. Easy to dry moisture. At this time, we must remember to sprinkle three grams of fine salt on top of the cucumber. One pound of cucumbers requires three grams of refined salt. Ten pounds of cucumbers need 30 grams of refined salt.
3. Add a little fine salt to the cucumber slices and mix them well by hand. Marinate for half an hour. Squeeze the water dry by hand after half an hour. Then leave the prepared cucumber in the sun to dry for 4 to 5 days. Remember to flip it several times a day. Prevent mold or discoloration of cucumber slices.
4. Sun-dried cucumber slices must be remembered to be placed in an oil-free and water-free closed glass jar. Just take it when you eat it. Eat cucumber slices as snacks and no longer have to worry about gaining weight by snacking in summer.
The third type: yellow apricots
The third most popular alkaline fruit in summer is yellow apricot, which is sweet and sour. It can quench thirst and be appetizing. Dried yellow apricots and eaten as a snack, which can be soaked in water or eaten as jam.
The correct way to do dried yellow apricots
1. First prepare 5 to 10 pounds of fresh yellow apricots, then put them in clean water and add a little fine salt to them. Rub him a portion with your hands. Wash well in running water.
2. When choosing yellow apricots, you must remember to remove the bad or insect eyes. It is easy to affect the taste. Remove the kernel from the cleaned yellow apricot and cut it in half with a knife.
3. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of white sugar on top of the yellow apricot because the taste of the apricot is sour. So at this time we need to add some white sugar to it. In this way, the yellow apricot dried in this way is moderately sweet and sour. Even friends who don't like to eat sour taste are willing to eat yellow apricots.
4. Put the processed yellow apricot directly under the sun and let him dry for 6 to 7 days. Remember to turn it a few times during the drying process. Dried in the sun and stored without moisture.
Well, the above is the specific sharing of this article. Do you still know which fruits should be dried in the next session? Welcome to share with us in the comment area. Like this article, remember to favorites and forward. See you in the next issue.