#Headline Home Time#During the college entrance examination, no matter how busy you are, you must cook 8 kinds of vegetables for your children, with high selenium content, to help the safe exam!
【Ingredients】: Lettuce to taste, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 spoons light soy sauce, 3 spoons balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 chili peppers,
1. Cut the lettuce into segments of equal length, then peel off the skin and cut into thin slices, and the lower plate will not be rolled up if it is not thin;
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot and boil, blanch the lettuce for 30 seconds and then take it out, rinse with cold boiled water for later use, and keep it crisp;
3. Put the chili pepper and minced garlic in a bowl, pour a spoonful of hot oil, then add balsamic vinegar, light soy sauce and white sugar and stir well;
4. Roll up the lettuce slices, arrange them on a plate, and drizzle the sauce over the lettuce.
Chilled oyster mushrooms
Ingredients: 2 oyster mushrooms, 1/2 cucumber, 50g broccoli, 50g cauliflower, 2 chili peppers, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of vinegar, a little chicken essence, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of sesame pepper oil, 3 pieces of garlic
Method: 1. Tear the oyster mushrooms into thin strips, blanch for 2 minutes, remove the cool water, squeeze out the water and set aside.
2: Cut the cucumber into thin slices, then cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small florets, and blanch the cauliflower and broccoli for 2 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber and oyster mushrooms, add salt, minced garlic, chili pepper, chicken essence and cooking oil and marinate for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, sesame oil, pepper powder and marinate for 4 minutes.
Stir-fried meat with beans
Ingredients: 200g of beans, 200g of pork belly, some green onion, ginger and garlic, appropriate amount of cooking wine, appropriate amount of dried red pepper, a little bean paste, a little sugar, an appropriate amount of oil and salt.
Step 1: Clean the pork belly, pour water into the pot, put the pork belly into the pot and cook it, you can add a little cooking wine to the pot. When the meat slices are almost cooked, remove and let cool.
Step 2: Cut the blanched pork belly into even slices, pour oil into the pan, put the chili pepper, green onion, ginger and garlic into the pot and fry until fragrant.
Step 3: Wait until the pork belly slices are stir-fried until slightly rolled, then add a spoonful of bean paste. Continue tossing.
Step 4: Then put in a little minced garlic, add cooking wine, sugar and a little salt to taste, stir well and then come out of the pan.
Stir-fried shrimp with loofah
Ingredients: Shrimp, loofah, minced garlic.
1. Remove the head, shell and shrimp line of fresh shrimp, clean and drain, then add cooking wine, salt, black pepper powder, cornstarch, grab and mix evenly and marinate for a while. Peel off the outer skin of the loofah, clean it and cut it into hob pieces.
2. Heat the oil, add the shrimp and stir-fry a few times after the oil is hot, stir-fry until it changes color, and then put it out for later use.
3. Heat the oil again, add minced garlic to stir-fry the aroma after the oil is hot, then add the loofah and stir-fry for a while, stir-fry the soft loofah and add the shrimp and stir-fry evenly.
4. Stir-fry all ingredients, add salt to taste, stir-fry and taste, you can take it out of the pot and put it on a plate.
Spinach in sesame sauce
(1) Clean the spinach, boil water in a pot and cook for one minute, take out the cool after cooking, drain the water, put it on a plate and set aside.
(2) Take an appropriate amount of tahini, put in a spoonful of sesame oil, stir in one direction, and stop after the tahini becomes smooth.
(3) Then add salt, light soy sauce, chicken essence, cool white boil, minced garlic, and continue to stir in one direction.
(4) After the tahini is diluted, pour it over the spinach, and the dish is ready.
Stir-fried chicken thigh with broad beans and rice
Ingredients: chicken thigh, broad bean rice, light soy sauce, water starch, oil, salt
Preparation: First debone, then cut into small pieces for later use; Add a little salt and oil to the pot water, put the broad bean rice into the pot and blanch until nine ripe and then take it out for later, pay attention to the broad bean rice must be cooked and eaten to avoid poisoning of undercooked broad bean rice. Heat the pan with cold oil, stir-fry the chicken thigh meat into the pot until it changes color, add broad beans and rice into the pot and stir-fry twice, add 1 spoonful of light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly, then add an appropriate amount of salt to season and stir-fry evenly, and finally add water starch to thicken the pot.
Stir-fried diced chicken with cucumber corn kernels
(1) Prepare some ingredients, including cucumbers, corn kernels, carrots, and chicken breasts. Corn kernels can be peeled in advance.
(2) Rinse the chicken breast, cut it into small cubes, add cooking wine, salt, light soy sauce, starch and mix evenly, and marinate for 10 minutes. Wash the cucumber and carrot separately and cut into small cubes.
(3) Add oil to the pot, heat it up, pour in the diced chicken, and fry until it changes color and serves.
(4) Add carrots and corn kernels to stir-fry for two minutes, then pour in a little minced garlic and cucumber and stir-fry for one minute.
(5) Finally, pour in the diced chicken and stir-fry evenly, then add a little salt and chicken essence, quickly stir-fry evenly, and the dish is ready.
Kelp rib soup
Ingredients: kelp, ribs, dried scallops, ginger, salt, chicken essence.
1. You can buy kelp knots directly, or soak the kelp in advance, cut it into small pieces, and tie it into a kelp knot.
2. Chop the ribs into small pieces, clean them, blanch and rinse off the foam.
3. Add water to a casserole, add kelp, dried scallops, ginger, water, simmer together, then add salt and chicken essence to taste.
Scrambled eggs with chili
1: Pat the green pepper, cut it in half, put the pepper into a larger bowl after cutting, and cut some garlic slices. Then mix a sauce, a spoonful of salt, light soy sauce, pepper, chicken essence, oyster sauce, cornstarch, a small bowl of water, and stir well.
2. Put the chili peppers in the pan, fry the curd skin, and then serve. After the oil is hot, put the egg mixture in the pan and fry into pieces. After the oil is hot, put the garlic slices and garlic seedlings in a pot and stir-fry over high heat. Then add the juice. Stir-fry until fragrant
Steamed chicken thigh meat with winter melon and shrimp skin
Ingredients: winter melon, shrimp skin, crab mushroom, white jade mushroom, large chicken thigh, ginger slices, chopped green onion.
1. Clean the large chicken thighs, remove the chicken bones, then cut them into small pieces, then add an appropriate amount of soy sauce, starch, peanut oil and ginger slices, grab and mix together, marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Peel the winter melon, clean it, then cut it into small pieces, then clean the crab mushroom and white jade mushroom, prepare the shrimp skin, and then heat the oil in a hot pan, after the oil is hot, put in the shrimp skin and stir-fry.
3. After stir-frying, pour in winter melon, white jade mushrooms and crab mushrooms and stir-fry a few times, then serve and spread on the bottom of the steaming bowl.
4. Finally, spread the marinated chicken thighs, steam them in a cold water boiler for about 25 minutes, then sprinkle a handful of chopped green onions to garnish and eat them out of the pan.