On May 30, Beijing time, the Heat defeated the Celtics 103-84 and advanced to the Finals 4-3, and the NBA championship in the 22-23 season will be produced between the Heat and the Nuggets. Caleb Martin's performance in this game was amazing, with a team-high 14 points in the half, a team-high 23 points in the third quarter, and 26 points in the game, and he was praised as Michael Jordan.
Caleb Martin is a lost draft pick who signed a 3-year, $20.4 million contract with the Heat last summer and his salary this season is $6.49 million, but Martin became a super-shock player in the Heat's Eastern Conference Finals, and he went straight into the starting lineup in G6 with Grab Seven and even replaced Love. Martin's performance in this battle was praised.
Martin was 3 of 7 in the first quarter, 1 of 2 from three-point range for 7 points, 5 rebounds, 1 steal and 0 turnovers, 3 of 3 + 1 of 1 from three-point range in the second quarter for 7 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist, 21 minutes in the first half, 6 of 10, 2 of 3 from three-point range, scoring 14 points and 7 rebounds was the highest in the half of both teams.
Green Kay team record Kenny Smith, who has been subdued by Martin, wrote: "You are all talking about how much Martin is worth now, but I want to tell you that he has a contract next season, but he can choose to jump out of his contract in the summer of 2024, and the Heat can't talk to him about an early contract extension right now.
In the third quarter, Green Kai once narrowed the point gap to 6 points, Martin hit a key three-point shot and hit a whistle, 4 of 4 in a single quarter, 1 of 1 three-point for 9 points and 1 rebound, 10 of 14 from the field in the third quarter, 3 of 4 from three-point range for 23 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist and 1 steal, shooting 71.4%.
Martin has scored 132 points, surpassing Stax 124 in 1994 and becoming the highest scoring player in the division finals in 66-67.
Martin opened the quarter with another 3-pointer, and Butler took over the game. Martin scored 26 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal on 11-of-16 shooting, 4-of-6 three-point shooting, shooting 68.8% from the field and 66.7% from three-point range.
Martin's history of losing the draft is also too good:
1. Lost draft;
2. Convert to a two-way contract after signing a 1-year short contract;
3. Subsequently signed a 3-year 4.2 million draft contract;
4. After being abandoned, it is converted to 528,000 US dollars for 1 year;
5. Sign a three-year 20.4 million contract with the Heat
Martin caused heated discussions among fans across the United States: 1. Michael Jordan's release of Martin is another super failure in NBA history, and he is really not good at being a boss;
2. If the Heat win the East final, will Martin become the East finals MVP?
3. Martin takes over the Heat offense, Dunrow takes over the Heat defense;
4. Martin is incredible, it's so much fun to watch him erupt.
5. NBA University writes: Martin is writing a role player's resume to enter the Hall of Fame.
6. NBA reporter Mark Stein wrote: Martin is the East finals MVP.
Text/Yan Xiaobai's basketball dream