1. The country with the shortest national anthem in the world!
The Japanese national anthem "Jun no Dai" is the shortest national anthem, with only 32 words in total.
The lyrics are translated to the general meaning: My emperor has been passed down for thousands of generations, until the eight thousand generations, until the small stone becomes a giant rock, until the giant rock grows moss.
2. The country with the longest national anthem in the world!
The Greek national anthem "Ode to Freedom" has 158 lyrics and a total length of 55 minutes, making it the longest national anthem in the world. However, it is generally impossible to sing the whole song in international competitions, so only the first two sections are used, and the length is about a minute long.
3. The country with the longest coastline!
Canada is the country with the longest coastline in the world, with about 202,080 kilometers of coastline.
4. The country that starts the day first!
Kiribati is one of the least developed countries in the world and the only country in the world that crosses the equator and crosses the intersection of the International Date Line.
5. The smallest country in the world!
The Vatican is the smallest country in the world, with a land area of only 0.44 square kilometers, and is a theocratic country. It is the center of Catholicism in the world, the seat of the Holy See, headed by the Pope, and the center of faith for one-sixth of the world's population.
6. The country with the longest border in the world!
Canada, the United States, the border between the two countries is about 8891 kilometers long!
7. The country with the shortest neighboring countries in the world!
Morocco, Spain, the border between the two countries on the island of Gomera is only 85 meters!
8. Which country has the longest borders in the world!
Great China, the length of China's national border is about 22117 kilometers!
9. What is the highest capital in the world?
The capital of the South American country of Bolivia, La Paz, is the highest country in the world at 3,640 meters above sea level.
10. What is the northernmost capital of the world?
Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland, is very close to the Arctic Circle and is the northernmost capital of the world.
11. What is the southernmost capital of the world?
Wellington, the capital of New Zealand, is located at the southern tip of New Zealand's North Island and is the southernmost capital of the world. The mountains around Wellington are full of greenery, blue sea and beautiful scenery. The climate is mild and spring is like spring all year round. Wellington has a mild and humid climate and is a popular tourist destination in the South Pacific region.
12. The country with the most neighbors in the world!
China is adjacent to 14 countries!