2023 is a year of challenges and hopes!
The more a country, a family, a person, in the face of adversity, the more precipitated it is, the easier it is to expose problems. If you want to break through the difficulties and obstacles, only by thinking hard, making changes, and creating opportunities can we usher in transformation.
In the past three months, it has become clear that the country's vigorous approach and firm determination to fight corruption have been felt.
The corruption exposed by all walks of life is jaw-dropping and heartbreaking! How should a succession of corrupt acts be eliminated and punished?
On March 23, the 62-year-old female tiger Wang Guizhi in the financial circle was investigated and appeared on the hot search, and the process was strange.
According to the China Foundation News, the author found Wang Guizhi's fall full of drama.
First, Wang Guizhi retired in August 2020. It has been more than two and a half years since the investigation.
Secondly, Wang Guizhi was not directly investigated, but after his top boss overturned, he caused the relevant departments to be alert, and began the self-inspection of the entire system, and Wang Guizhi's head was found.
The whole thing is briefly summarized as follows:
(1) In July 2016, Chinese Shou officially became the single largest shareholder of China Guangfa Bank, and successfully entered this state-controlled national joint-stock commercial bank.
(2) In December 2018, after the former chairman Yang Mingsheng left due to age, the chairman of China Guangfa Bank was changed to Wang Bin, secretary of the party committee and chairman of Chinese Shou.
(3) In January 2022, Wang Bin was subject to disciplinary review and supervision and investigation by the State Supervision Commission of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, and was "shuangkai" in September of the same year, and was prosecuted in January 2023. According to the allegations, Wang Bin is suspected of the crime of accepting bribes and concealing overseas deposits.
(4) After Wang Bin fell from office, the party committee of the Chinese Shou Group pointed out in its report on inspecting the rectification and improvement exhibition that it had deeply learned the lessons of the Wang Bin case, dispatched discipline inspection and supervision teams to punish corruption, and finally found out that there was a problem with the retired Wang Guizhi.
Wang Guizhi joined CGB as early as 1995 and has worked in GF for nearly 25 years. He has outstanding business ability and achievements, and has successively served as the president of China Guangfa Bank Nanjing Branch and Guangzhou Branch.
During his tenure in Guangzhou Branch of China Guangfa Bank, he increased various deposits from 14.281 billion yuan to 50.534 billion yuan and loans from 2.921 billion yuan to 29.050 billion yuan in only 6 years, becoming a large-scale backbone branch with good operating efficiency, excellent business structure and strict internal control management of GF system.
Because of his outstanding performance, Wang Guizhi has also received numerous honors: during his tenure, he has been awarded "Outstanding Executive in the 30 Years of China's Banking Reform and Opening Up", the 6th "Top Ten Women in Southern Guangdong", "38 Red Flag Bearer" of Guangdong Province, "Guangzhou Model Worker", "Guangzhou User Satisfaction Outstanding Manager" and "China Europe International Business School Top Ten Economic Figures of the Year", and was awarded the honorary title of "Advanced Branch President" of GF Head Office for four consecutive years.
In January 2018, Chinese Shou made his first high-level change after a year and a half into China Guangfa Bank, reusing Wang Guizhi and handing over the important position of chairman of the supervisory board that had been vacant for more than a year to the 57-year-old Wang Guizhi.
Who would have thought that Wang Guizhi, who was so shrewd and capable, had a smooth career and had been retired for more than two years, would actually be investigated? This shows that it is hidden deep enough, and it also confirms the old saying: if you want people to know, you can't do anything about it. If you don't believe and look up, who did the sky spare?
Good! Catch the same when you retire! Severely punished and not lend! It is recommended to inventory all sources of property during Wang Guizhi's 25 years in office!
Thunderously, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection hit five tigers in a row! 5 leaders of central enterprises suspected of serious violations of discipline and law were subject to disciplinary review and supervision and investigation!
The five big tigers of central enterprises are:
Xu Zhiqing, former party secretary and chairman of National Energy Group Kehuan Group Guoneng Langxinming Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd., has taken the initiative to surrender
Zhang Zhigang, former deputy general manager of China Datang Electric Fuel Co., Ltd
Sheng Xiaoming, former general manager of China Datang Beijing Datang Fuel Co., Ltd
Sun Xiaodong, former general manager of Sinomach Group Hengtian Group Hengtian Asset Management Co., Ltd
Qu Hui, Deputy Director of the Planning Division of the State Grid UHV Division
The difference between central SOEs and SOEs:
To put it simply, state-owned enterprises are enterprises in which state-owned capital accounts for the majority (including wholly state-owned enterprises, wholly state-owned enterprises, state-owned joint ventures and holdings, and actual state-owned assets). State-owned enterprises are a big concept, and central enterprises are part of state-owned enterprises.
According to relevant data, there are about 460,000 state-owned enterprises in the country, including more than 6,000 pan-central enterprises and more than 130 generalized central enterprises, including 98 narrow-sense central enterprises managed by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission and the remaining 30 financial central enterprises and other central enterprises managed by the Ministry of Finance or other departments.
According to relevant data, there are about 100 million people in the country. Among them, including 8 million civil servants, 30 million business editors, and 46 million state-owned enterprises (10 million in central enterprises).
Some people say that some state-owned enterprises are cash machines for factory directors and managers, and some central state-owned enterprises and state-owned enterprises pay huge losses every year, which is inseparable from their corruption!
It is recommended to increase efforts to conduct a top-down inventory of all management of state-owned enterprises, eliminate moths in the ranks, protect state-owned assets, and make state-owned enterprises more efficient and affordable to serve the people!
Provincial and ministerial-level cadres were tried, and the embezzlement exceeded 10 million!
On March 23, the Dalian Intermediate People's Court in Liaoning Province held a public hearing in the first instance the case of Hao Chunrong, former member of the leading party group and vice governor of the Liaoning Provincial People's Government, for accepting bribes.
From 1999 to 2021, Hao Chunrong took advantage of his position to provide assistance to relevant units and individuals in matters such as land allocation, project contracting, approval of matters, and job adjustment, and illegally accepted other people's property equivalent to a total of more than 18.83 million yuan. The procuratorate requested that Hao Chunrong be investigated for criminal responsibility for accepting bribes.
Hao Chunrong made a final statement in court, and expressed his guilty plea and repentance in court.
What is the concept of 18 million? Ordinary people save 50,000 a year, it takes 360 years! No wonder some people say: Punishing a big corrupt official can revitalize a poor county. Confiscate the assets of all corrupt officials, and it is estimated that universal health care is enough!
The greed of human nature is immeasurable, and the bottom line of corruption is also unfathomable! For such a huge greed, occupying taxpayers' hard-earned money, it is recommended to deal with it quickly and strictly!
When will corruption stop?
The data shows that the state's crackdown on corrupt elements, no matter how many and high the level, is a thorough investigation and zero tolerance attitude:
The Supreme People's Procuratorate held a press conference in Beijing on February 15 to report and introduce the performance of criminal prosecution duties by procuratorial organs over the past five years:
In punishing corruption crimes, cooperate with the State Supervision Commission to establish a linkage mechanism between supervision and inspection to achieve effective cooperation and restraint. Over the past five years, more than 78,000 state functionaries have been prosecuted for embezzlement and bribery, including more than 100 former cadres at and above the provincial and ministerial level, including Sun Zhengcai, Zhao Zhengyong, Sun Lijun, and Fu Zhenghua.
The strange thing is that corruption is like wildfire, and the spring breeze blows again. Since 2023, we have found that this evil trend has blown from the officialdom to the stadium, education system, medical system, financial system, state-owned enterprises and other fields, which is unpreventable!
Some netizens said that they can see such news on the Internet every day, and they don't know whether to be happy or worried?
The joy is that the corrupt official has fallen from the horse, and the people's hearts are happy! The worry is to build a clean administrative team, how to break the situation?
The author believes that there are four points:
(1) Start from the source: The selection of civil servants cannot only pass examinations and political examinations, but also strengthen the assessment and construction of their ideological atmosphere.
(2) Start with increasing punishment: Only by expanding the scope of application of the death penalty, while confiscating all the property of corrupt elements, including their children, removing their children from public office, and banning them from employment for life, can it be enough to emulate and deter all sides!
(3) Involve the people in supervision: Power should be used to serve the masses, not to be selfish and do whatever you want. We should put the system in a cage, let power run in the sun, and increase the promotion of anonymous reporting. The healthy advancement of society requires correct thinking, strict discipline, and effective supervision, all of which are indispensable!
(4) Big fish and small shrimp together: big tigers should be investigated, small flies can not be ignored, it is urgent to quickly investigate the grassroots small officials and big corruption, such as village directors (secretaries), school principals, hospital (health center) directors, etc., to sweep away all black sheep!
At the same time, only by eradicating all the soil that breeds corruption can we "treat both the symptoms and the root causes" and eliminate future problems!
The common people do not hate the rich, but the great corruption; The common people do not hate officials, they hate corrupt officials. Those sanctimonious corrupt elements, like demons on earth, have destroyed the country's clean and honest construction system, and their crimes are unforgivable!
Zero tolerance for corrupt officials is a protracted battle of state guidance, participation of the whole people, and joint supervision! In the high-pressure anti-corruption situation, all mouse poop hidden in the dark must be eradicated! In this way, the dignity of the law can be demonstrated and a satisfactory answer can be given to the people!