In Glory of Kings, Daji is a novice mage hero.
Since he is a novice hero, he is naturally very easy to get started.
But simple heroes don't mean they don't pay attention to it.
In this article, let's briefly talk about how Daji plays.
1. Introduction to skills
Daji's passive skill "Heart Loss" will reduce the target's spell defense after the skill hits the target for 3 seconds, stacking up to three layers.
The reduction is as low as 30 and as high as 72, depending on your hero level.
I have previously introduced the difference between fixed penetration and percentage penetration, in general, fixed penetration is stronger in the early stage.
Let's give a simple example, for example, if you wear an inscription with 88 methods, wear shoes with 75 methods, and superimpose 3 layers of passives, it is 88+75+30*3=253 points. We still calculate according to the lowest passive of Daji.
In other words, if the enemy only produces a tough shoe in the early stage and no other legal defense equipment, it is basically equivalent to running naked.
One skill, "Soul Shock", is a non-directional skill that can be released in the direction you choose. It is Daji's main consuming, damage, and harvesting skills.
Although this skill is slightly forward, with the control of the second skill, the hit rate is still very good.
The second skill "idol charm" is a directional skill, that is, as long as it is released, it will generally automatically pursue the target and hit the target.
Because it has low damage and a stun effect of 1.5 seconds, it is often used as a first-hand skill.
The big move "idolatry" is also a directional skill, but 5 foxfires will randomly attack targets within the coverage range of the skill. Especially when there are many opponents, it is likely that the skills are scattered to multiple targets, resulting in the result of not being able to kill in seconds.
Second, the gameplay skills
After a brief introduction to the skills, in fact, the skills are also roughly out.
1. It is generally the sequence of 231 combos. Because the second skill has control and low damage, it is suitable for first-hand control and superimposed passive, providing conditions for subsequent skill output. The big move is then released, and if the 5 damage hits a target, it will greatly reduce the target's legal defense, paving the way for the skill with the highest damage again. Finally, use a skill to complete the harvest.
2. The best way is definitely to squat the grass. Because although the second skill is control, and it is almost inevitable, the flight speed is relatively slow, giving the opponent reaction time.
Even if you are fast enough to release the third skill at the same time as the second skill is released, the target can still stay away from you by releasing the summoner skill "Flash" during the second skill flight. Although the second and third skills will still hit the target's face, it is difficult for your subsequent skills to guarantee hits.
And those who have played Daji know that relying only on two skills and big moves, they often can't kill the opponent in seconds, and one skill is the fatal blow.
Even when the target has life-saving suits such as "Pure Sky" and "Hui Yue", and the active skills of these equipment are released during the two-skill flight, it is impossible for Daji to kill them in seconds. And a Daji who has no skills can imagine the end.
Therefore, squatting grass can make the attack more sudden and not give the opponent much time to react.
Or, in order to pursue suddenness, you can also achieve the purpose of raiding through the "Flash Two Skill". Because Daji has a good effect of single grasping and a good effect of preventing enemy assassins from rushing in, but serious team battles are not powerful, mainly because the damage is easy to be dispersed, the key is that the hands are still short.
Therefore, seizing the opportunity to "flash two skills" a set of seconds to lose the opponent's core C position one for one is not a loss.
But this must be based on your full awareness of your own harm, otherwise it will be embarrassing.
3. If it is consumption, try to release the skill in the limit position. One is because the distance is safer, and the other is because in the extreme position, there are often fewer targets within the coverage range of the big move, or even only one target, which is easier to hit the damage. It is better to break one finger than to hurt ten fingers.
4. If the shooter is a big nucleus, then you don't do anything else, just prevent the enemy assassin from cutting him. If you have nothing to do, throw one skill consumption, keep two skills and big moves to protect the shooter. Generally, assassins enter the field and are beaten by Daji, the key is that there is also control, and the shooter can definitely fight back as long as he is not a fool.
5. There are two main ways of playing Daji:
One is to develop desperately, because without the economy, Daji is incapable of people. And a Daji who can't be a person for a second, what are you playing with her?
The second is similar to Zhang Liang's gameplay, that is, to catch people, catch people everywhere, and put the line to catch people.
Because Daji's second skill is really disgusting. What we said earlier about flashing restraining Daji two skills is actually based on escaping or having certain equipment.
In the second level, a two-in-a-row move with a teammate is likely to take away an opponent who has hit the top.
After level four, although it is very difficult to be a person in seconds, as long as there are teammates, it is not difficult to form a group to kill each other in seconds.
I once played a Daji + Wang Zhaojun (Angela) middle auxiliary combination in five rows, Daji has a second skill, and even the rest don't care.
The damage of these mages is high in itself, but they are afraid that they will not be able to hit people. With Daji's first hand control, it is a bit too much to say if you can't fight anymore. Moreover, Daji's passivity can also reduce the enemy's legal defense, and further amplify the damage ability of the main mage. The first and middle years are all about seeing who is second.
As a novice hero, Daji is not very difficult to operate. However, the control of details is still relatively demanding, especially consciousness, to guess where to squat people, and not squat to five people, it is very testing people.
Overall, the ceiling of this hero is not high, so it's fun to play.
Finally, to say more, the platform invited and wrote an article by hand.
I am hanging myself for a hundred years, thank you for your support.